HL7 CDA® R2 IG: C-CDA Templates for Clinical Notes STU Companion Guide Release 3
The Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) releases periodic proposed rules, and final rules, which reference the use of Consolidated CDA (C-CDA). The Companion Guide to Consolidated Clinical Document Architecture (C-CDA) provides supplemental guidance.
ONC Regulatory text citation:
ONC Certification criteria:
- 45 CFR 170.315(b)(1) – Transitions of Care
- 45 CFR 170.315(b)(2) – Clinical information reconciliation and incorporation
- 45 CFR 170.315(b)(9) – Care plan
- 45 CFR 170.315(e)(1) – View, download, and transmit to 3rd party
- 45 CFR 170.315(g)(9) – Application access – all data request
This version of the IG is an ONC SVAP 2022 approved standard.
HL7 Project Insight ID: 1526